CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's most popular annual medical book, updated with the latest clinical advances and breakthroughs and paired with skill-building flashcards.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Clinical Medicine Associate Dean for Student Affairs School of Medicine University of California, San Francisco Professor of Medicine Associate Dean of Students School of Medicine University of California, San Francisco Gene R. Quinn, MD is an Internal Medicine resident at UCSF School of Medicine in San Fransisco, CA. He graduated with his medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from University of Washington and an M.S. in Cell and Molecular Biology from Tulane University.
- Author(s)Gene R. Quinn,Maxine A. Papadakis,Nathaniel Gleason,Stephen J. McPhee
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatOther book format
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date23/08/2016
- Weight3796 g
- Width183 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.