All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe essentials of analog circuit design with a unique all-region MOSFET modeling approach.
- Author BiographyMarcio Cherem Schneider is a Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at the Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil, where he has worked since 1976. He has also spent a year at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) and has worked as a Visiting Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Texas A&M University. His current research interests mainly focus on MOSFET modeling and transistor-level design, in particular of analog and RF circuits. Carlos Galup-Montoro is currently a Visiting Scholar in the Electrical Engineering Department at the University of California, Berkeley, and a Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at the Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil, where he has worked since 1990. His main research interests are in field-effect transistor modeling and transistor-level design.
- Author(s)Carlos Galup-Montoro,Marcio Cherem Schneider
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 tables 93 exercises
- Weight1300 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.