CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- Author(s)Manjul Bhushan,Mark B. Ketchen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 Tables, black and white; 338 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 424 p. 338 illus.
- Weight818 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- CMOS Circuit Basics.- CMOS Storage Elements and Synchronous Logic.- IDDQ and Power.- Embedded PVT Monitors.- Variability.- Product Chip Test and Characterization.- Reliability, Burn-In and Guardbands.- Data Analysis and Characterization.- CMOS Metrics and Model Evaluation.
- Author BiographyManjul Bhushan is a technical consultant in New York.Mark Ketchen is a technical consultant in Massachusetts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.