All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCNC control of milling machines is now available to even the smallest of workshops. This title takes a practical approach to software and techniques, and explains how you can make full use of your CNC mill to produce ambitious work of a high standard.
- Author BiographyMarcus Bowman has been machining metal for forty years, and programming since 1970. A lifelong maker of models, clocks and tools, he enjoys the synthesis of machining technique and programming involved in applying CNC in the workshop, and uses CAD, CAM and CNC software to extend the boundaries of what can be achieved in his workshop.
- Author(s)Marcus D. Bowman
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleCrowood's Metalworking Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note280 colour illustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £7.17Trending at £8.05
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.12
- £4.99Trending at £7.00
- £35.17Trending at £64.82
- £24.53Trending at £39.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.