All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated, step-by-step guide for implementing COSO's Enterprise Risk Management COSO Enterprise Risk Management, Second Edition clearly enables organizations of all types and sizes to understand and better manage their risk environments and make better decisions through use of the COSO ERM framework.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Moeller, CPA, CISA, CISSP, is an internal audit specialist and project manager with a strong understanding of business risk management, information systems, corporate governance, and security. He has over twenty-five years of experience in internal auditing, ranging from launching new internal audit functions in several companies to serving as audit director for a Fortune 50 corporation. Formerly national director of computer auditing at Grant Thornton and internal audit director at Sears Roebuck, he is the author of six books published by Wiley. He is the former president of the Institute of Internal Auditors' Chicago chapter and the former chair of the AICPA's Computer Audit Subcommittee.
- Author(s)Robert R. Moeller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width184 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.