All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis all-new exam guide for the industry-standard IT risk certification, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), covers all exam domains effective as of June 2015 and includes electronic content-two practice exams and a PDF eBook.
- Author BiographyBobby E. Rogers is an information security engineer working as a contractor for Department of Defense agencies, and has secured networks all over the world. Dawn Dunkerley, Ph.D., received a Ph.D. in Information Systems from Nova Southeastern University in 2011. Her research interests include cyber warfare, cybersecurity, and the success and measurement of organizational cybersecurity initiatives.
- Author(s)Dawn Dunkerley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAll-in-One
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight694 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.