All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCSR and Sustainability - From the Margins to the Mainstream is a textbook with wide potential usage for undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as practitioners, presenting current thinking and practical applications in a number of specific fields in business, including industry sectors, regions and business functions.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL HOPKINS is CEO of MHC International Ltd (MHCi) a research and advisory company on CSR and has held a number of professorships (Middlesex, Brunel, George Mason University).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight907 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMichael Hopkins
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.95
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.