All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExclusively from McGraw-Hill Professional and InfoComm International, the leading audio visual association, this official exam guide covers the latest CTS Certified Technology Specialist exam for AV professionals.
- Author BiographyBrad Grimes is a senior writer/editor for InfoComm International, an adjunct faculty member of InfoComm University, and the former editor of Pro AV magazine. He has been writing about technology for more than 20 years, including positions covering IT for Ziff Davis, International Data Group, and Post Newsweek Tech Media (now 1105 Government Information Group). Brad's work has been recognized by the American Business Media, the American Society of Business Publication Editors, and the American Society of Magazine Editors. InfoComm International is the leading nonprofit association serving the professional AV communications industry worldwide. Founded in 1939, the association offers industry expertise and market research serving press and others seeking information about the industry. Through activities that include tradeshows, education, certification, government relations, outreach and information services, InfoComm promotes the industry and enhances members' ability to conduct business successfully and competently.
- Author(s)Brad Grimes,InfoComm International
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations (some color)
- Weight1157 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.