Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.19Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the structure and workings of the national cabinets in Western European countries today, this text compares the origins, structure, composition and activities of these cabinets. Emphasis is placed on the leadership and on the character of coalitions.
- Author BiographyJean Blondel is a professorial fellow at the Robert Schuman Center for Advanced Studies, European University Institute, Florence, Italy.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/02/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byFerdinand Muller-Rommel,Jean Blondel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.