All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionCaciquismo (roughly translated as boss politics ) has played a major role in Mexican political and social life. Loosely knit interest groups, or caciques, of diverse character--syndicates, farmers, left- and right-wingers, white-collar workers--have exercised great power within Mexico's distinctive political system.
- Author BiographyAlan Knight is a professor of Latin American history at the Latin American Centre, St. Antony's College, University of Oxford, UK. Wil Pansters is an associate professor in the Department of Cultural Anthropology at Utrecht University, Netherlands.
- PublisherInstitute for Latin American Studies
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute for the Study of the Americas
- Weight36 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAlan Knight,Wil Pansters
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.