All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1988, Cadell: The Life and Works of a Scottish Colourist 1883-1937 was the the first book devoted entirely to the life of the remarkable artist F.C.B Cadell. Now fully revised, this expanded edition includes an essay by Duncan Macmillan.
- Author BiographyTom Hewlett is Director of Portland Gallery London; a gallery which specialises in the work of Scottish artists from 1880 to the present day. Duncan Macmillan is Professor Emeritus of the University of Edinburgh and art critic of The Scotsman. He has written extensively on Scottish art and artists. His prize-winning book Scottish Art 1460-1990 is the standard text on the subject.
- Author(s)Duncan Macmillan,Tom Hewlett
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 180 colour and 20 b&w illustrations
- Width270 mm
- Height288 mm
- Foreword byTimothy Clifford
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.