All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh interpretation of Julius Caesar's Gallic War that focuses on Caesar's construction of national identity and his self-presentation.
- Author BiographyAndrew M. Riggsby is Associate Professor of Classics at the University of Texas at Austin.
- PrizesWinner of AAP/PSP Award for Excellence, Classics and Ancient History 2006 (United States).
- Author(s)Andrew M. Riggsby
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note8 halftones, 1 map, 2 figures, 4 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.48
- £19.58Trending at £24.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £19.44Trending at £30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.