Caesarean Birth in Britain, 10 Years on: A Book for Health Professionals and Parents by Colin Francome, Helen Churchill, Wendy Savage (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.62+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title traces the development of caesarean sections up to the present day and gives expectant mothers a clear explanation of what the operation entails. It provides facts and figures and documents a number of important recent procedural changes.
- Author BiographyProfessor Wendy Savage qualified as a doctor in 1960 and in 1977 became Senior Lecturer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Honorary Consultant at the London Hospital Medical College. She was an elected member of General Medical Council 1989-2005. Published books include A Savage Enquiry, Caesarean Birth in Britain (1993 and 2006) and Birth and Power (2007).
- Author(s)Colin Francome,Helen Churchill,Wendy Savage
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleHealth S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMiddlesex University Press
- Content Noteb/w charts & diagrams
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.