CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of Caesar's contest with the Pompeian party through nineteen months of the civil war. This work offers an account of the troubled Roman empire near the turn to the common era. It shows the brilliance for which Caesar's oratory, like his generalship, was known. It includes maps, an explanation of technical terms and a glossary.
- Author BiographyCynthia Damon is Associate Professor of Classics at Amherst College. William W. Batstone is Associate Professor of Greek and Latin at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Cynthia Damon,William W. Batstone
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleOxford Approaches to Classical Literature
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note4 line illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.