CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a glimpse of basketball's exciting and eccentric early years, beginning in 1891 when James Naismith drew up the first rules, through decades of growing popularity and professionalism, and culminating with its fundamental transformation in the 1950s, when the twenty-four-second shot clock and team foul limit were instituted.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Peterson is the author of Only the Ball Was White: A History of Legendary Black Players and All-Black Professional Teams and Pigskin: The Early Years of Pro Football.
- Author(s)Robert W. Peterson
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight250 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.