All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an understanding of the important changes that took place in cinema and film criticism in the 1960s and beyond, this book looks at the French film journal Cahiers du Cinema and its contribution to the new directions in film-making and film criticism which began in the 1960s.
- Author BiographyJim Hillier is Senior Lecturer in Film Studies, Bulmershe College of Higher Education, Reading, England.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/1992
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleHarvard Film Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteindex of names and film titles
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Volume editorJim Hillier
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.10
- £21.99Trending at £26.65
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.31
- £10.42Trending at £13.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.