Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.57Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionAbout Cairo and the political and cultural fulcrum of the Arab world, this book explores Cairo's past and present, from Saqqara to the Citadel of Saladin, from the ancient synagogue and churches of Cairo to the skyscrapers along the Nile. It is illustrated with color photographs and introduces the Islamic,Coptic and Egyptian Antiquities museums.
- Author BiographyMichael Haag is a London-based writer and photographer whose work has appeared in Vogue. He is the author of Alexandria; City of Memory, and he has written and photographed Alexandria Illustrated (both AUC Press, 2004).
- Author(s)Michael Haag
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.