CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.11Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn the south, cake ladies are the ones with the skills and heart to bring a little sweetness to life's big moments and as such their communities treasure and depend upon them. This title shines a spotlight on this tradition with profiles of 15 diverse south-eastern women who wear the term with pride.
- Author BiographyJodi Rhoden owns Short Street Cakes, a popular bakery specialising in natural, from scratch, traditional Southern cakes. She is the author of 'Great Cupcake Makeover', one of 12 booklets in Craft-In (9781600597008). She chronicles her life as a baker, mother and foodie at http://shortstreetcakes.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Jodi Rhoden
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/07/2013
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.