Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.65Trending at £12.87
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £23.44Trending at £23.91
- £14.93Trending at £19.93
- £14.50Trending at £15.36
- £15.16Trending at £18.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the kidney fails its intended mission to manage the body's waste products, physicians must perform multi-level and simultaneous adjustments to replicate kidney function. This book provides an overview of the various clinical and basic science aspects of abnormal calcium and phosphate metabolism and its management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byChen H. Hsu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.