All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the major Austrian economists, this collection of essays brings together author's writings on a variety of economic issues.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Boettke is Associate Professor at George Mason University, where he also serves as the Deputy Director of the James M. Buchanan Center for Political Economy.
- Author(s)Peter J. Boettke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Foundations of the Market Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.