All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of three photocopiable maths activity books for secondary schools and home study. Each book covers all the key objectives of the 'Calculations' strand of the National Numeracy Strategy. There is a book for each year of Key Stage 3, from Year 7 to Year 9.
- Author BiographySteve and Hilary are both full-time mathematics writers and educational consultants. Steve taught Key Stage 3 maths for eight years prior to becoming a mathematics education lecturer at Reading University. Hilary is currently involved in high-ability maths teaching at Key Stage 3, on a voluntary basis. They have written many secondary maths textbooks together, including Fast Forward and KS3 Maths Booster Book (Hodder/WHSmith).
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/05/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Numeracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight260 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £5.49Trending at £5.83
- £4.38Trending at £4.66
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.