Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £63.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 7 Jan
- £9.99+ £6.80 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by rik151-0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £16.40Trending at £17.72
About this product
- Description'Calculus' covers exponential and logarithmic functions. It looks at their limits, derivatives, polynomials and other elementary functions.
- Author BiographyThe late James Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart was most recently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field was harmonic analysis. Stewart was the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts.
- Author(s)James Stewart
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight2346 g
- Width223 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition StatementEvans Shakespeare ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.