Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionUtilizing a clear, concise writing style, and a use of relevant, real world examples, this book introduces abstract mathematical concepts with intuitive approach that brings abstract ideas to life.
- Author BiographySoo T. Tan has published numerous papers in Optimal Control Theory and Numerical Analysis. He received his S.B. degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, his M.S. degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and his Ph.D. from the University of California at Los Angeles. One of the most important lessons I learned from my early experience teaching these courses is that many of the students come into these courses with some degree of apprehension. This awareness led to the intuitive approach I have adopted in all of my texts.
- Author(s)Soo Tan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2660 g
- Width214 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.