All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers various basic topics in calculus of several variables, including vectors, curves, functions of several variables, gradient, tangent plane, maxima and minima, potential functions, curve integrals, Green's theorem, multiple integrals, surface integrals, Stokes' theorem, and the inverse mapping theorem and its consequences.
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/1996
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1061 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 1987. Corr. 4th printing 1996
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.57
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.