All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander Calder's most beloved creations - from his mobiles to his public sculpture - are examined from every angle in this stunning book.
- Author BiographyStephanie Barron is Senior Curator and Head of the Department of Modern Art at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Lisa Gabrielle Mark is Head of Publications at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Published in association with the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Edited byL. Mark,Stephanie Barron
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.