Consider these sponsored items
- £11.48Free postage
- £11.47Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaleb invites the reader to join him on a healing journey by sharing his own experience of resolving his early trauma. Activities and worksheets encourage children aged 5-14 to participate in their own healing process. The book explores the key challenges children face and offers easy to use interventions.
- Author BiographyKathleen A. Chara Ph.D. has a doctorate in family psychology, teaches full-time for Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, USA, and maintains a private psychological practice. She has experience working with children and families in therapeutic and forensic settings. She has been a licensed professional since 1991. Tasha A. Lehner M.A. has a master's degree in Counseling and Psychological Services. She has experience working with children, teens, adults, and families with trauma related issues. She specializes in Experiential Play Therapy for younger children with severe trauma experiences.
- Author(s)Kathleen A. Chara,Tasha Lehner
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note26 b&w illustrations
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £16.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.