Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses calendar or seasonal anomalies in worldwide equity markets as well as arbitrage and risk arbitrage. This title deals with US anomalies such as the January turn-of-the year, turn-of-the-month, January barometer, sell in May and go away, holidays, days of the week, options expiry and other effects concentrating on the futures markets.
- Author(s)William T. Ziemba
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Series in Finance
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.