All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £4.95Trending at £6.92
- £12.64Trending at £15.90
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionReveals that the origins of Spanish influences in Southern California were not solely rooted in the Spanish colonial period, but arose in the early twentieth century, when Anglo residents recast the days of missions and ranchos as an idyllic golden age of pious padres, placid Indians, dashing caballeros and sultry senoritas.
- Author BiographyPhoebe S. Kropp is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Phoebe S. Kropp
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note26 b/w photographs, 6 maps
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.