All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDefinitive analyses of these unique Pacific coast islands and their inhabitants
- Author BiographyChristopher S. Jazwa is a PhD candidate in anthropology at Pennsylvania State University. Jennifer E. Perry is an anthropology professor at California State University, Channel Islands. She is a coauthor of The Punta Arena Site and Early and Middle Holocene Cultural Development on Santa Cruz Island, California.
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Note24 black and white illustrations, 19 maps, 20 tables
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byChristopher S. Jazwa,Jennifer E. Perry
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.59Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.