All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne night in the year 411/1021, the powerful ruler of Fatimid Cairo, al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, rode out of the southern gates of his city and was never seen again. Was the caliph murdered, or could he have decided to abandon his royal life, wandering off to live alone and anonymous?
- Author BiographyPaul E. Walker is a visiting scholar with the University of Chicago's Center for Middle Eastern Studies and an historian of ideas specializing in medieval Islamic history.
- Author(s)Paul E. Walker
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.