Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.04Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the proceedings of The Electronic Call Auction: New Answers to Old Questions, a conference hosted by the Zicklin School of Business on May 16, 2000. As call auctions play a more central role in the US markets, how will they affect market quality in terms of transparency, order flow consolidation, and price discovery?
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleZicklin School of Business Financial Markets Series
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXX, 158 p.
- Weight960 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAntoinette Colaninno,John Aidan Byrne,Robert A. Schwartz
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.