All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the US, call centers handle a billion calls per year. This book gives you the coverage of critical issues involved in the design, implementation, organization, and management of a customer call center. It presents key concepts and techniques, including a formal development process, and, stresses the importance of staff selection and training.
- Author BiographyDuane Sharp, the President of SharpTech Associates, is an electronics engineer (B.Eng. (E.E.)), and registered professional engineer. He has been a corporate communications consultant in the IT sector for over 30 years. Duane is the author of numerous articles on technology published in trade professional publications and of two other books on technology topics. He is also active in the greater Toronto high-tech community.
- Author(s)Duane E. Sharp
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDigital Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight520 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £5.96Trending at £6.05
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £5.22Trending at £8.96
- £6.16Trending at £6.97
- £13.11Trending at £14.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.