CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.72Trending at £4.85
- £9.97Trending at £11.91
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.56
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting series looking at the work of the four different emergency services.
- Author BiographyCath Senker is a children's non-fiction writer who specialises in writing about modern history, global issues and world religions. Her latest history titles include Living Through the Vietnam War (Raintree, 2011), Our World Divided: Israel and the Middle East (Wayland, 2011) and A Cultural History of Women in America: Women Claim the Vote (Bailey Publishing, 2011). She has a particular interest in the topics of migration, refugees and racism and recently wrote Mapping Global Issues: Immigrants and Refugees (Arcturus, 2011). In her work, Cath aims to highlight individuals' experiences and to present different viewpoints in a non-judgemental way as a basis for discussion. Cath also works as a project manager and editor on non-fiction titles for both children and adults. Before embarking on a freelance career, she worked as a commissioning editor for a children's educational publishing company for eight years. She is also an experienced ESOL teacher. Cath volunteers with City Reads, a project that aims to widen the enjoyment of books and reading among people of all ages, especially people from disadvantaged communities. She is a also a keen amateur cyclist, cook and gardener.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIn an Emergency
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width212 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.