Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.25+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom office drone to Grizzly Adams - one man's extraordinary year alone in the Alaskan wilderness
- Author BiographyGuy Grieve gave up his job in sales and marketing to spend a year alone in the Alaskan wilderness. He has written for the Scotsman and he currently lives on the Isle of Mull with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Guy Grieve
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note2 x 8pp colour photos, b/w line drawings
- Weight330 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £9.11Trending at £9.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.