All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.50Trending at £12.82
- £8.61Trending at £8.87
- £5.50Trending at £9.09
- £8.54Trending at £9.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.61
- £10.12Trending at £12.95
- £18.79Trending at £24.91
About this product
- DescriptionA pioneer in international conservation and wildlife ecology, Raymond Dasmann published his first book Environmental Conservation , when the term 'environment' was little known and 'conservation' to most people simply meant keeping or storing. This work gives an account of how Dasmann's thinking developed around issues that are important today.
- Author BiographyRaymond F. Dasmann is Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Among his many books and publications are Environmental Conservation (fifth edition 1984), Wildlife Biology (second edition 1981), California's Changing Environment (1981), and The Destruction of California (1965).
- Author(s)Raymond F. Dasmann
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2002
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note19 b/w photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byPaul R. Ehrlich
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.