All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionBids us to form spirituality that is firmly rooted in the liturgy. This work aims to lead worshipers to find entry points into the mystery of God's work in the world. It is useful for liturgical leaders to grasp the nature and function of liturgy and to inspire faith-filled planning, preaching, and catechesis.
- Author BiographyBarbara Searle, Ph.D., is a psychologist at the Madison Center and Hospital in South Bend, Indiana. Anne Y. Koester is associate director of the Georgetown Center for Liturgy in Washington, D.C.
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byAnne Y. Koester,Barbara Searle,Mark Searle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.