Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.14
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £8.22Trending at £9.07
- £6.47Trending at £8.30
- £10.34Trending at £16.78
- £2.50Trending at £3.65
About this product
- DescriptionAllows novices to teach themselves the beautiful art form of calligraphy. This book traces the development of the major hands or lettering styles that have evolved since its origins in the Middle Ages: Uncial (9th century); Carolingian (11th century); Gothic (15th century); Italic (15th century); and Script (19th century).
- Author BiographyMaryanne Grebenstein is a professional calligrapher who owns and operates her own calligraphy studio, The Abbey Studio. She has taught introductory calligraphy for more than ten years.
- Author(s)Maryanne Grebenstein
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication21/09/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/09/2008
- Content Note200 b&w and 20 colour illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.