Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionTrainor's method, which helps parents move from feeling controlled by their child's anxiety to feeling that they are in control of their family's future.
- Author BiographyKathleen Trainor, PsyD, is a child psychologist at Massachusetts General Hospital and an instructor at Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Kathleen Trainor
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.