All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-read introduction to the dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills that can help readers keep calm in the face of distressing emotions and regain emotional balance in their lives.
- Author BiographySheri Van Dijk, MSW, is a mental health therapist in private practice and at Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket, ON, Canada. She specializes in the treatment of bipolar disorder and other psychiatric disorders using dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and mindfulness practice. She is author of The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Bipolar Disorder. Visit her online at www.sherivandijk.com.
- Author(s)Sheri Van Dijk
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight228 g
- Width157 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £6.59Trending at £9.06
- £6.38Trending at £8.05
- £12.08Trending at £13.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.