All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces you to the practices of mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) - a proven-effective meditational therapy to work through episodes of panic. This book promotes mindfulness-based practices and exercises to help you deal with the physical, emotional, and mental effects of panic.
- Author BiographyBob Stahl, PhD, founded and directs mindfulness-based stress reduction programs in six medical centers in the San Francisco Bay area. A long-time mindfulness practitioner, Bob lived in a Buddhist monastery for 81/2 years and is currently a Vipassana meditation teacher at Vipassana Santa Cruz and Spirit Rock Meditation Center . Bob has completed MBSR teacher certification at University of Massachusetts Medical Center. Dr. Stahl also serves as an Adjunct Senior Teacher for Oasis - the institute for mindfulness-based professional education and innovation of the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the UMasss Medical School. He has given numerous presentations at the International Mindfulness-based Intervention conference at UMass Medical Center and also conducts mindfulness meditation retreats and workshops for health care professionals, corporations, and educational institutions, which is where Wendy first met Bob at a retreat at Commonweal in Bolinas, CA.
- Author(s)Bob Stahl
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight198 g
- Width132 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.86
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.