Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a set of proven and easily followed protocols for studying calpain. Highly practical and readily reproducible, this book offers investigators involved in basic and clinically oriented calpain research a gold-standard collection of powerful experimental tools for discovering the nature and functions of calpains.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/02/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 144
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight686 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn S. Elce
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.