CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionA contributory volume covering the history and current scene of electronic music.
- PrizesWinner of American Musical Instrument Society Nicholas Bessaraboff Prize 2009.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJulio d'Escrivan,Nick Collins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.