Cambridge Companion to Electronic Music by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2007)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 22 Aug
- £10.17+ £2.80 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by thereselflei-0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA contributory volume covering the history and current scene of electronic music.
- PrizesWinner of American Musical Instrument Society Nicholas Bessaraboff Prize 2009.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Music
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJulio d'Escrivan,Nick Collins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.