All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFull teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE(R) Design and Technology Student Book for syllabus 0445. These resources will enable teachers to use a structured approach to delivering the course, but will also allow them enough flexibility to teach in their own way, in the best way possible for their classroom context.
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- Author(s)Chris Hughes,David Wooff,Dawne Bell,Justin M. Harris,Matt McLain,Stewart Ross
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins Cambridge IGCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight630 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £38.60Trending at £52.04
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.78
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.