Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Cambridge IGCSE (R) Co-ordinated Sciences Biology provides full coverage of all core and extended topics in the new syllabus. Carefully developed features including Science in Context, questions, Science Links and more allowing students to build firm scientific knowledge, develop practical skills and approach exams with confidence.
- Author BiographyMike Smith is Head of Science at St. Anselm's College, Birkenhead, and is a Chief Examiner for GCSE Biology. He has co-authored seven successful textbooks for HarperCollins, covering GCSE and International GCSE Science and Biology.
- Author(s)Gareth Price,Jackie Clegg,Mike Smith,Sarah Jinks,Sue Kearsey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2017
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins Cambridge IGCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight740 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.