Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionLesson support, extensive audio and ready-to-run activities to make the most of the Student Book in your classroom and develop independent, culturally aware students of French ready for the exam.
- Author BiographyAuthors: Yvette Grime has taught extensively at GCSE. She now combines her teaching with working part time as a freelance translator. Jayn Witt was Head of Modern Foreign Languages in an 11-16 comprehensive school for over 25 years. Series editor: Mike Thacker is a former Director of the Language Centre at the University of Surrey. He is the author of several textbooks for the teaching of Spanish and has many years of experience as a senior examiner at GCSE and A-level.
- Author(s)Jayn Witt,Yvette Grime
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight690 g
- Width210 mm
- Height11 mm
- Spine297 mm
- Series Edited byMike Thacker
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.