Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.60Trending at £9.65
- £12.99Trending at £13.68
- £12.17Trending at £14.88
- £6.83Trending at £7.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.89
- £4.20Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis map is part of the Ordnance Survey's Explorer series designed to replace the old Pathfinder map series. At 1:25,000 scale this detailed map shows a host of attractions including gardens which are open to the public, nature reserves and country parks.
- Author BiographyOrdnance Survey is Britain's national mapping agency, responsible for the official, definitive mapping of the whole country. They produce and market a wide range of maps for educational and leisure purposes, as well as producing computer data products for government, business and administrative use.
- Author(s)Ordnance Survey
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleExplorer Maps
- Series Part/Volume NumberSheet 209
- Place of PublicationHants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey
- Out-of-print date14/02/2006
- Height240 mm
- Map Scale1: 25 000
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.