All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionCampaign Communication and Political Marketing is a comprehensive, internationalist study of the modern political campaign. It indexes and explains their integral components, strategies, and tactics.
- Author BiographyPhilippe J. Maarek is a professor of information and communication science at the University of Paris East. He chairs the Section of Political Communication Research of the International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR), and is former chair of the Research Committee in Political Communication of the International Political Science Association (IPSA). He is the founder and director of the Center for Comparative Studies in Political and Public Communication and is co-founder and former director of the Public and Political Communication Department at the University of Paris-East. He is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Press/Politics, European Journal of Communication, Central European Journal of Communication, the Spanish-language Estudios de Comunicacion Politica, and the Italian-language Communicazione Politica. Maarek is the author of Communication et Marketing de l'Homme Politique, (2007), and La Communication des elections presidentielles de 2007, participation ou representation? (2009).
- Author(s)Philippe J. Maarek
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width180 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.