All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCampaign politics has become increasingly professionalized in recent years. The growing prevalence and influence of paid consultants in the United States and other democracies is one of the most important factors changing the nature of electoral politics.
- Author BiographyJames A. Thurber is director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies and professor of government at American University, Washington, D.C., USA. Candice J. Nelson is academic director of the Campaign Management Institute and associate professor of government at American University, Washington, D.C., USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCandice J. Nelson,James A. Thurber
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.34
- £13.48Trending at £17.06
- £11.02Trending at £11.24
- £7.90Trending at £8.26
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £7.45Trending at £11.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.