All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionIn the year 1806, a young Frenchman Maurice de Tascher embarked on a career as a soldier in Napoleon's Grand Armee, determined to win glory and serve his country. In 1813, disillusioned by war and doubtful about the honour of the French cause, he died a victim of Napoleon's war against Russia. This work tells his story.
- Author(s)Maurice de Tascher
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.